NWSR Banner

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not much going on today.

Well, today is one of those days that you get every once in a while. I had a solid surface refinish to do and at the last minute he decided to put it off for a couple of weeks so he could take care of something else.

Now, I just don't have any excuses left to keep me from cleaning out the work truck and organizing everything back just the way I like it. Working is a real pleasure when you have everything in proper working order and in its correct place. I'll use the rest of the day to touch base with some folks I have been trying to catch up to for a while. As long as I don,t get any more unexpected days off I'll be able to actually enjoy this gift.

IF YOU NEED SOLID SURFACE OR STONE COUNTERTOP REPAIR AND YOU LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA CLICK HERE!

IF YOU NEED SOLID SURFACE OR STONE COUNTERTOP REPAIR AND YOU DON'T LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA CLICK HERE!

Learn to lay tile in 6 days with these simple to follow videos!

No comments: